The West Colfax Community Association is an organization dedicated to serving the interests of its West Colfax Corridor, including property owners, businesses, residents, local area neighborhood associations, schools, and nonprofits. Together we are all working together to attract new investment, new customers, and new businesses to the corridor. Be a part of the heartbeat of Lakewood by being a part of its most historic and storied avenue, West Colfax—Join WCCA Today.
Non-profit Organization: $35
Neighborhood Association: $35
Small Business: 1-10 employees - $60
Medium Business: 11-24 employees - $115
Large Business: 26-50 employees - $220
Corporate Level: 51+ employees - $500
To join, select the appropriate category from the dropdown box below and then follow the instructions from PayPal to either pay with a credit card or your PayPal account.
You may also pay by check made payable to WCCA to:
1560 Teller Street, Lakewood, Colorado 80214
Please call 303-275-3430 with any questions.
Special Benefits for Members:
– Early access to information on activities and events that impact the corridor
– Monthly programs and presentations specifically for WCCA members
– Access to community leaders and policymakers as well as the complete membership directory
– Networking opportunities through monthly meetings and special events
– Business profile on westcolfax.org website
– “Members Only” promotional opportunities
– Special offers and discounts for WCCA members only